Jira Cloud Plugin - Manage feature flags right from Jira
Turn features On / Off right from a linked Issue on your Jira board with ConfigCat Feature Flags Jira Cloud Plugin. Also you can add Targeting or Percentage Rules just as easily.
- Add ConfigCat Feature Flags to your Jira Cloud instance.
- Get your ConfigCat Public API credentials: https://app.configcat.com/my-account/public-api-credentials
- Click authorize.
Every Jira user should authorize ConfigCat in Jira who wants to use the ConfigCat Feature Flags Jira Cloud Plugin.
- Open any Issue on your Jira board.
Link ConfigCat Feature Flag
- Select a Product, Config, Environment and a Feature Flag to be linked to your card.
- When linked, you can turn your features On / Off right from this Issue.
- View linked issues next to your Feature Flags in ConfigCat and jump to the Jira Issue directly.