Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.ConfigCat's Zap can notify you about Feature Flags or Settings changes in ConfigCat so you can easily send e.g. a Slack message/e-mail when somebody changed Feature Flags or Settings in ConfigCat.
Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "ConfigCat"
- Generate a Public API credential at ConfigCat Dashboard.
Use the generated
Basic auth user nameand
Basic auth passwordto connect your ConfigCat account to Zapier.
- You should select the Product in which you want to get notified about the Feature Flag or Setting value changes and optionally you can filter these notifications by specific Configs or Environments.
Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with ConfigCat and Zapier.
Available fields to include in your flow:
- When: When was the change
- Who (email), Who (full name): Who made the change
- Where: To which Config and Environment the change belongs to
- What: The exact values that changed
Here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
Contact us if you need any help or you have any awesome improvement ideas for this Zap.