We tend to move quickly from release to release and forget to honor the magnitude of our achievements during the year. Let this post be here as a milestone for the ConfigCat team to stop for a second, look back, and celebrate the preposterous performance we did.
Total config JSON downloads by 28 Dec, 2020
- Monthly new user registrations doubled.
config JSONfile count tripled.
- Our customers created 3x more feature flags than last year.
- And flipped the switch 4x more than before.
- There are on average 2400
config JSONfile downloads every second.
- Introduced 8 new data centers across the globe.
- Released 10 integrations to 3rd party services like Slack, Amplitude, and DataDog.
- Added 2 new SDKs. Now supporting a total of 13 different technologies.
- Delivered the Public Management API.
- Implemented Organization Management features to support large companies.
- The business has grown 5-times this year.
- Became one of the Top 3 feature flag services available.
- Landed several Fortune 500 companies to become happy subscribers.
- Featured on Product Hunt.
- Partnered with GitHub Education.
- Accepting USD payments to favor US-based companies.